Sunday 24 June 2012

Jessica Gomes For Maxim Australia December 2011

image host


Jessica Gomes
ImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image upload



Jessica Gomes
You're in incredible shape. Do you live on tofu and twigs?
No, I love chocolate and fries! I get exercise running through airports with my luggage.
So how can a guy get your attention?
It's a straight-up turn-off when a guy is too nice to me-is that weird? And I go for funny guys. It's not all about looks for me.
What was it like growing up in Australia?
My mom actually put me in a deportment school because I was rough and tough. It gave me confidence to tap into my girlier side.
Is it true that you're huge in Korea?
I have my own show there, My Name is Jessica Gomes, where they follow me around. Korea is fun-I get to be Beyonce for a day.


Brittni Rippon, Renee Somerfield, Melissa Jelly, Emmi Moore, Hayley Pascoe
ImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image upload
Maxim Christmas
ImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image uploadImageBam image upload

No comments:

Post a Comment